This 12.5 hour course provides a simple and effective tool-kit for assessing and managing sensorimotor (brain-body) function in practice, helping you better manage more challenging cases and developing a falls risk component to your practice that you can share with your community and help develop your business.
- Evidence-based Chiropractic – what is it and how to apply it to practice with better outcomes and effective communication
- How Chiropractic care enhances brain function with an understanding of clinical neuroscience, so you don’t leave behind as a contemporary health care practitioner
- A simple and effective tool-kit for assessing and managing sensorimotor (brain-body) function in practice, helping you better manage more challenging cases
- The importance of balance and how it directly relates to chiropractic and spinal function
- How to perform an effective 5 minute Falls Risk Screen with outcome measures, so you can identify more people at high risk of injuring themselves
- How to have effective communication for existing and prospective patients on Falls Risk Prevention
- Developing a Falls Risk component to your practice that you can share with your community and help develop your business.
All material is contemporary, evidence-based with best practice guidelines, along with guided hands-on practicals. Seminar notes and handouts provided.
This course has 6 recorded sessions from leading industry practitioners and researchers (12.5 hours CPD)
All session notes provided as downloadables
Unlimited Access for 12 months. Complete in your own time
Instant certificate of competence when finished the course requirements
Gain access to our network and become listed on our Practitioner Locator
Watch courses, save your progress on our free online learning app
DR KELLY HOLT
DR CARLO RINAUDO
DR PAUL BERGAMO
SESSION 01 - EVIDENCE-BASED CHIROPRACTIC
SESSION 02 - CHIROPRACTIC NEUROSCIENCE
SESSION 03 - SENSORIMOTOR FUNCTION AND SCREEN
SESSION 04 - FALLS RISK TOOL KIT
SESSION 05 - FALLS RISK MANAGEMENT
SESSION 06 - COMMUNICATION AND INTEGRATION
Once purchased you will receive immediate access to this course. There are no refunds on purchases and the course must be completed within 12 months to receive any completion certificates associated.