ONLINE: DR BRANDON BROCK PRESENTS “PAEDIATRIC NEURO DEVELOPMENT"
This course will cover paediatric neurophysiology, growth and development, as well as common neurological, physical, metabolic and immune conditions affecting this population.LEARN MORE
This course will cover paediatric neurophysiology, growth and development, as well as common neurological, physical, metabolic and immune conditions affecting this population. Dr Brock, along with his vast experience in paediatric nursing, functional medicine and clinical practice will share his wealth of knowledge on clinical testing from a medical, laboratory and functional neurology perspective.
Clinical management will be geared heavily on an emphasis related to receptor based therapy application, nutritional, immune dysfunction, metabolic support, testing, and case studies that will guide integrating functional medicine and neurology, along with nutrition and contemporary methods of care.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Big clinical picture – clinical decision making with fatiguability
- Key clinical case history questions and layering
- Sensory signals, cortex and motor output
- Brain stem and trigeminal activation
- Neurodevelopment and Developmental Milestones
- Key primitive reflexes and management tips
- Frontal lobe syndromes, attention and emotion
- Autistic spectrum disorder and PANDAS
- Brain neurotransmitters eg catecholamines, dopamine
- Methylation, Toxicity, Thyroid ,Autoimmunity
- Ocular function, nystagmus
- Cortex and brain lobes
- Gut to brain, gut inflammation, lab values
IS THE SEMINAR FOR YOU?
- Aimed at all healthcare practitioner (integrative GP, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist), from students to the seasoned practitioner, with little or no experience in neurology.
- Practitioners that see children and want to excel their understanding in paediatric neurodevelopment from an immune, nutritional, physical and clinical neuroscience viewpoint.
- Enhance your learning in the area of the autonomic nervous system function and its involvement in almost all neurological conditions, as well as walk away with easy assessment and clinical applications to patient management.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Neurophysiology- understand the neuro-circuitry as in relates to clinical practice.
- Clinical testing from a Neuro Rehabilitation perspective (bedside, lab, electrophysiolog.)
- Clinical management from a Neuro Rehabilitation perspective.
- Nutritional/Immune/Metabolic support around a Neuro Rehabilitation approach.
- Practical break outs to workshop learnings with simple and effective tool-kits to bring into your practice.
- Live patient presentation – with neurological work up and diagnostic testing with prescription of Neuro rehabilitation and findings.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 12 months online access to watch as many times as you want (you will need internet access to watch it)
- 13 hours CPD
- download of full notes and clinical forms
- listed on our ‘Practitioner Locator’ page
This course has 7 recorded sessions from leading industry practitioners (13 hours CPD)
All session notes provided as downloadables
Unlimited Access for 12 months. Complete in your own time
Receive personalised Certification once the course has been completed
Gain access to our network and become listed on our Practitioner Locator
Watch courses, save your progress on our free online learning app
DR. BRANDON BROCK
Dr. Brandon Brock resides in America and is a Chiropractor* with a Doctorate in Nursing Practice and a researcher who specializes in musculoskeletal, neurological, and regenerative medicine. He holds diplomate status in nutrition, functional neurology, conventional medicine, and integrative medicine and is a Global Clinical Research Scholar from Harvard Medical School. He has been named Neurology Instructor of the Year five times by various organizations, received the Living Legacy Award from Samford University, and was Duke University's spotlight student. He practices full time at several locations in Dallas, Texas, does research, and most of all love educating healthcare providers with BTB Health Systems.
* Dr Brock is an American Chiropractor with temporary registration in Australia
PAEDIATRIC NEURODEVELOPMENT - DAY 1
PAEDIATRIC NEURODEVELOPMENT - DAY 2
Once purchased you will receive immediate access to this course. There are no refunds on purchases and the course must be completed within 12 months to receive any completion certificates associated.