This 10 hour course will provide a unique in-depth look at the autonomic nervous system. Understanding the function and interplay the ANS has with every part of the body and neuraxis is vital in appreciating our patients presenting conditions and their metabolic capacity during care. Dr Brock will explore and make clinically relevant the anatomy and physiology of the ANS, as well as address how integrated its dysfunction is with many neurologically impaired conditions.
What you'll get:
- This course has 6 recorded sessions from leading industry practitioners (10 hours CPD)
- All session notes provided as downloadables
- Unlimited Access for 12 months. Complete in your own time
- Receive personalised Certification once the course has been completed
- Gain access to our network and become listed on our Practitioner Locator
- Watch courses, save your progress on our free online learning app
Once purchased you will receive immediate access to this course. There are no refunds on purchases and the course must be completed within 12 months to receive any completion certificates associated.