This course will cover paediatric neurophysiology, growth and development, as well as common neurological, physical, metabolic and immune conditions affecting this population. Dr Brock, along with his vast experience in paediatric nursing, functional medicine and clinical practice will share his wealth of knowledge on clinical testing from a medical, laboratory and functional neurology perspective.
What you'll get:
- This course has 7 recorded sessions from leading industry practitioners (13 hours CPD)
- All session notes provided as downloadables
- Unlimited Access for 12 months. Complete in your own time
- Receive personalised Certification once the course has been completed
- Gain access to our network and become listed on our Practitioner Locator
- Watch courses, save your progress on our free online learning app
Once purchased you will receive immediate access to this course. There are no refunds on purchases and the course must be completed within 12 months to receive any completion certificates associated.