This 12.5-hour introductory course will bring concussion into the spotlight. It’s aimed at improving the clinical competency of primary care practitioners, so they’re able to identify and manage patients that present with a concussion and related symptoms.
What you'll get:
- This course has 17 recorded sessions from leading industry practitioners
- All session notes provided as downloadables
- Unlimited Access for 12 months. Complete in your own time
- Receive personalised Certification once the course has been completed
- Gain access to our network and become listed on our Practitioner Locator
- Watch courses, save your progress on our free online learning app
Once purchased you will receive immediate access to this course. There are no refunds on purchases and the course must be completed within 12 months to receive any completion certificates associated.