Do you suffer Mal de Debarquement Syndrome (MdDS), Motion Sickness, Vestibular Migraine, Persistent Postural-Perceptual Dizziness (PPPD), tinnitus and other chronic persistent dizziness, poor balance and associated symptoms?
Have you found that very few medical doctors and allied practitioners understand what you’re experience, nor offer much help in managing the condition?
We’ve assembled the most experienced list of multi-disciplined speakers from the medical, allied and research field. To be able to hear from this range of professional in one location, in one day is a rare and enquire opportunity to ‘get informed, be empowered’.
The speakers will share their personal experiences, the latest medical research, practical at-home applications and tools to help you overcome your hurdles. You’re guaranteed to walk away with more knowledge and hope that there are helpful treatment options and possibility in restoring your health.
We will have have representatives from patient support groups share information about their groups, providing an opportunity for you to seek assistance and direction
- Session 1: living and studying a neuro-otological disorder - personal experience (Dr Cherylea Browne)
- Session 2: Working with Vestibular Patients (Dr. Shaun Watson)
- Session 3: Psychological strategies for managing dizziness and related symptoms (Sarah Edelman)
- Session 4: The Importance of a community support network (leaders of various support groups)
- Session 5: Integrated Neuroplasticity for healing chronic conditions (Joey Remenyi)
- Session 6: Working on rare disorders- how we learn from patients (Viviana Mucci)
- Session 7: Nutrition, Oxygen and Light to heal the brain (Jo Gabyn)
- Session 8: Putting it all together in a Neuro-Rehabilitation approach (Carlo Rinaudo)